Gun Fit: Beretta PX4 Compact Type F, 9mm & .40cal
Holster Material: Mold injected Nylon formula
Holster Mechanism: Hinge + passive retention & safety strap.
Passive Retention: Fobus passive retention system allows an instinctive and quick draw of the gun and is proven to be the most effective way to draw a weapon.
Duty, Off Duty, Concealed Carry, Military.
How to use:
1. Tighten your belt
2. Place the holster on your hip and make sure the paddle is pushed all the way down on your belt.
3. Release the safety strap.
4. Draw fast and decisively in an upwards motion.
5. To holster the weapon insert the barrel first and then snap the gun into place.
6. The holster may be used for Glock 19/23 without a tactical accessory mounted.