The Shadow Elite ‘FPC’ Falcon Plate Carrier is the latest evolution of plate carriers from Shadow Elite. Designed to be a lightweight and versatile low-profile armour carrier, offering enhanced mobility without compromising protection. The FPC has been developed to hold medium and large SAPI and ESAPI stand alone plates and the most common 10” x 12“ I.C.W. plates available. Plate pockets have been backed with 3D mesh for added ballistic performance, comfort and dispersal of body heat. The Falcon Plate Carrier comes standard with ladder style cummerbunds that attach to the FPCs front via 2 YKK Clips. This allows rapid access when getting in and out of. The FPCs shoulders can be worn in 3 different configurations as a slick low profile with the addition of velcro padded shoulders and wrap around sleeve for hydration and comms channeling. The FPC comes as standard with a removable MOLLE front flap held in place by 2 vertical SQM clips and strong velcro which allows the panel to be removed and replaced with a wide variety of preconfigured weapon-specific pouch panels and Shadow Elite new Falcon & Apache Chest Rigs.
- 1000 Denier water and abrasion resistant lightweight ballistic 100% nylon material.
- YKK nylon buckles for low sound closures.
- High tensile strength nylon webbing.
- LASER CUT MOLLE PANELS.
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread).
- High grade closed cell foam padding material for superior shock protection.
- Internal seams taped and finished .
- All Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or 'X Box' stitched for added strength.
Shadow Elite 154 Falcon Plate Carrier from The Requirements Group TRG on Vimeo.