THE TAC DEFENDER GLOVES provides military and law enforcement professionals with full-coverage hand protection in the field. A dense one-piece Thermoplastic Rubber knuckle guard is anatomically designed to absorb forceful impact to the back of the hand and improve overall mobility during hard-charging operations. The outside of the thumbs and fingers are protected by 3mm EVA accordion padding, while the low-profile Thermoplastic Rubber top closure creates a secure fit to the wrist. Defender Gloves features internal fingertip reinforcement for extreme abrasion resistance and embossed patterning for added grip where you need it most. The two-piece palm construction reinforced high-wear areas and reduces material bunching to preserve dexterity when handling firearms.
- Anatomically shaped one-piece Thermoplastic Rubber knuckle guard provides impact resistance.
- Thermal Plastic Rubber top closures create a secure fit to the wrist.
- 3mm EVA accordion padding reduces impact to the thumb and fingers.
- Internal fingertip reinforcement provides extreme abrasion resistance. 5. Embossed and textured fingertips and palm provide added grip.
- Two-piece palm reinforcement provides added durability.
- Thumb reinforcement panel provides added durability. 8. Durable synthetic leather palm.
- Nylon pull loop.
- Synthetic leather 33% ,Nylon 31% ,Rubber 30% ,Polyurethane 6%